The RSH eG started business on September 1st 1992 when the preceding organizations Rinderbesamung Nord-West eG Wanderup, Rinderbesamung Holstein eG Schönböken, Verband Anglerrinderzüchter eV Süderbrarup, Verband Schwarzbunte Schleswig-Holsteiner eV Lübeck, Verband Rotbunte Schleswig-Holsteiner eV Neumünster, Zuchtrindererzeugergemeinschaft Lübeck joined together in breeding and insemination with their Black and Red Holstein and the German Red Anglers.
In October 1997 the beef cattle branch joined them. The concentration process of the Rinderzucht Schleswig-Holstein ended with the fusion of the Rinderbesamung Albersdorf and Pinneberg eG on October 1st 2003. The RSH eG now serves approximately 5,215 members as single breeding and insemination stud in Schleswig-Holstein and provides insemination, herd book management and marketing.
Fusion on September 1st 1992 out of the following preceding organizations:
- Rinderbesamung Nordwest eG, Wanderup
- Rinderbesamung Holstein eG, Schönböken
- Verband Angler Rinderzüchter eV, Süderbrarup
- Verband Schwarzbunte Schleswig-Holsteiner eV, Lübeck
- Verband Rotbunte Schleswig-Holsteiner eV, Neumünster
- Zuchtrinder-Erzeugergemeinschaft eG, Lübeck
- Since October 1997 beef cattle department
- Since 1990 in GGI
- 2001 founding member ZVE (Zuchtviehexport GmbH)
- October 1st 2003 fusion with RB Albersdorf-Pinneberg
- Since 2010 Spermavertrieb Nord (SVN)
- Since 2014 SVN Optipro